ContactsHow to get there
- From North: From the north, take the highway Salerno/Reggio Calabria, exit at Battipaglia and take the SS18 direction Agropoli/Vallo, continue until the exit Vallo Della Lucania. Further details for direction will be arranged with guests via email to ensure you a stress free journey.
- From South: From the south, take the highway Salerno/Reggio Calabria, exit at Buonabitacolo/Padula and take the SS18 direction Sanza. Continue until the exit Vallo Della Lucania. Further details for direction will be arranged with guests via email to ensure you a stress free journey.
- Vallo della Lucania station is a prominent rail connection. Frequent trains from and to Rome (3.30 hours), Naples (90 mins), Salerno (55 mins) and Reggio Calabria are available daily throughout weekdays and weekends.
From the station you can catch a bus to Vallo della Lucania town centre (about 10 minutes) and get off at the last stop.
- The Nearest Airport is Naples, Capodichino International. From the airport, the shuttle ALIBUS takes you to Naples Central Station (rail) in about 15 minutes.
At Capodichino you can also rent a car from international companies such as Herz, AVIS, etc, as well as from local ones.
- B&B "La casa al piccolo borgo",
Via San Salvatore, N. 1
- GPS: N 40 14.104 E 15 16.824
- Telephone: +39 338.7699242